• To develop product training and implementation plan – pre – install, go live technical support and follow up training.
• To respond customer’s enquiries from customers and provide technical support and feedback on any problems encountered by users.
• To review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback and implement process improvements, where appropriate.
• To plan, organize and conduct product’s courses, seminars, workshops and events to customers, when necessary.
• To work closely with sales team to meet the demonstration commitments.
• To responsible for promotion and detailing activities to healthcare professionals.
• To assist in developing and planning of Sales & Marketing related activities.
• To maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of the users’ application needs.
• To prepare weekly and monthly application support activities reports.
• To comply with ISO & GDPMD integrated management system requirements.
• Bachelor Degree Bio-Sciences or Biomedical Sciences, Medical Lab Technologist (MLT) or equivalent.
• 1-2 years experience in biomedical research, MLT will be an added advantage.
• Effective communication skill to clearly articulate technical & product information to both internal & external customers.
• Responsible, independent, well organized and good team member.
• Positive mindset, pleasant personality, independent, proactive and strong human relations skill.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
• Skill or experience of presentation and deliver training to customers will be added advantage.
• Training will be provided.