Responsible for the sales and marketing of assigned products.
• Responsible for preparing the Sales Forecast/Budget for the product line.
• Responsible for developing aggressive sales strategy to achieve overall sales targets and objectives.
• Develop, plan and manage marketing communication strategies and campaigns to support sales.
• Manage overall project sales performance and ensure each sales executive meets individual sales targets.
• Responsible for managing and servicing major accounts, and maintaining a high level of sales achievement.
• Targeting new sales, create new accounts, and exploit new business opportunities for major market segments as well as develop and implement sales strategies.
• Develops sales from existing customer and source for new customers, assess market potential and evaluates sales records.
• Negotiates contracts and the best price possible.
• Participate in proposals for business development projects and tenders.
• Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in assigned area of coverage, giving effective presentation.
• Follow up and monitor all sales enquiries and sales activities to close sales for the assigned products.
• Coach and guide the team members to carry out market research, monitor competitors activities and customer surveys.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationship that meet company core values.
• Promote company brand awareness.
• Lead the department to comply with ISO & GDPMD Intergrated Management System (IMS) requirements.
• Degree holder in Biology Science, Bio-medicals Science, Molecular Biology, Bio-technology and Microbiology etc, or Diploma with minimum 5 years related experience.
• Possess organization skill, planning skill, reporting skill, writing skill, presentation skill, communication skill, negotiation skill, analysis skill, problem solving skill.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Possess an analytical and innovative mindset.
• Technical knowledge and sales experience in Molecular Diagnostics will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate especially Microsoft Office