• Responsible to learn and understand the products and services represented by the company.
• Responsible for the sale of assigned products and area coverage.
• Assist the Sales Manager in planning and implementation of sales strategies.
• Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in assigned area of coverage, giving effective presentation.
• To increase and develop market share of product assigned.
• To increase branding and presence in the local industrial segment.
• Responsible for maintaining good customer relations and building rapport & support given to all customers.
• Carry out market research, monitor competitors’ activities, conduct customer surveys and maximizes all opportunities to achieve sales growth and profit target of products in assigned area.
• Work with team member to prepare forecast, manage inventory and other related business processes.
• Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Life Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Lab Technologist, Health care related studies with Clinical background.
• Sales and marketing experience especially in the clinical diagnostics or hospitals working experiences with medical instruments, areas such as microbiology, biochemistry, hematology and blood transfusion will be an added advantage.
• Positive mindset, pleasant personality, independent, proactive and strong human relations skill.
• Able to write and speak English & Bahasa Melayu; Ability to speak other languages and dialects will be an added and dialects will be an added advantage.
• Ability to speak other languages and dialects will be an added and dialects will be an added advantage.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel; Allowance is given accordingly.
• Skill or experience of tracking sales and marketing record will be an added advantage.
• Training will be provided.