IAMQC Expert is an interactive system that helps frontline laboratory staff select QC rules, reduce unnecessary repeats and make meaningful QC decisions. IAMQC Expert allows the end-user to monitor method performance relative to clinical requirements and focus on the tests that require their attention.
Times and technologies are changing rapidly. Instruments and methodologies are more accurate, precise and stable than they were a decade ago. Most laboratories have adopted these new technical advances, but few have modified their QC processes to match. Many laboratories are still using a 1-2s rule as recommended by Levey and Jennings in 1951.
We have designed a QC system that will alert users to significant changes and not generate QC flags when the system is operating safely within acceptable limits.
The system compares method performance to defined quality requirements (rather than to last month’s data) and recommends QC strategies that will warn users when QC data points exceed acceptable performance – with a minimal number of false flags. In the design of our QC system we “balance” the quality control system to meet the changing performance and stability of the analytical system.
- Works with multiple sites, departments, instruments, tests and levels
- Facilitates Standards approvals such as ISO 15189 requirements
- Increases confidence in your laboratory performance prior to proficiency survey events
- User-Friendly set up and navigation with easy to read reports and tables
- Centralised data management to review and recognise process efficiency opportunities
- Automatic data submission using our menu of interfacing options
- Cloud based system for ease of implementation and management
- Data Review – Traffic Light System compares method performance using ^SEc to defined quality requirements, recommends QC strategies
- Problem Solver Report improves error detection processes when ^SEc low, or methods have poor stability or are prone to errors, we select more powerful QC rules
- Expert Reports in MS Excel power customer Flags for TE, ^SEc, SDi, CVi for usual, target, peer or special values, advise actions
- Custom Rules Sets can be set and applied by laboratory, by instrument, by test and lot with flexible run length and approval protocols
- Customisable Reports in MS Excel e.g. to compare by test, instrument, lot, assigned values against observed values and QC flags raised
- Audit trail support with technologist and supervisor review and sign-off capabilities. Action logs and summary reports at click of button
- Powerful reporting and charting capabilities. Imports pre-defined templates for instant system set-ups