IAMQC Infinity is a powerful cloud based software, designed to exactly meet your QC solution needs.
A feature based interface allows the laboratory to build their custom solution and then to seamlessly add in further sophisticated features as and when needed.
IAMQC Infinity is designed as an open QC data management solution that can complement and support Technopath Clinical Diagnostics Multichem® Quality Control (QC) product range, and provides Laboratory Managers and Technologists with a range of QC software tools to analyse their QC results in real-time. IAMQC Infinity is practical, graphical, user-definable and easy to use and provides laboratories with a centralised standardised approach to QC data management.
Laboratories today have many constraints in their daily process – labour, time, budget – and IAMQC Infinity helps to address these issues through a web based system designed to manage QC data.
Providing access to advanced QC data management tools through a software-as-a-service platform removes the budgetary constraints that currently exist with products available today. Setup wizards save time for laboratories by providing all options available via drop down lists and removing the need for manual entry by skilled laboratory technologists.
IAMQC Infinity allows users to automate, centralise, standardise and improve QC processes in a laboratory setting. Our combination of features in one system satisfies the varying levels of QC requirements in individual laboratories and are easily tailored to meet different QC management expectations – IAMQC Infinity provides the customer with the ability to build their own QC solution. IAMQC Infinity provides clinical laboratories with significant cost and time savings, whilst delivering higher confidence in analytical testing methods.
- Design and select your exact QC system requirements, to automatically run, analyse and report your QC performance statistics
- Automate your QC process including data connectivity with your LIS, Middleware and Instruments
- Consolidate all your QC processes, QC materials and instruments into one convenient and powerful QC system
- Increases confidence in your laboratory performance through intra and or inter laboratory peer comparison
- User-Friendly set up and navigation with easy to read reports and tables
- Centralised data management to review and recognise process efficiency opportunities
- Automatic data submission using our menu of interfacing options
- Cloud based system for ease of implementation and management
- Instant comparison, from multiple instrument and locations. Works with multiple sites, departments, instruments, test and levels with easy to read reports
- Centralised data management with powerful reporting and charting capabilities. Integration with MS Excel for custom lab reports
- Cloud based SAAS model requiring no server installation on lab premises. Feature wizard assists for simple set up. Multiple interfacing and data submission options supported
- Compliance with standards including ISO 15189 requirements facilitated. Audit trail support with key administrative levels for QC management, review and sign off
- Westgard and/or user defined QC rules fully supported. Uses sigma metric to suggest rules and QC frequency as well as customer rule builder for comparison to peer mean or when Total Error exceeded
- Focused troubleshooting for failed QC results via the system action log.
- QC Scheduler function to configure time windows when QC data should be received.
- Configurable per instrument and per test. Notification via pop-up message and via email if conditions are not met