Multichem® AMH Control is intended for use as a third party, tri-level, liquid stable quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Anti Mullerian Hormone Assays.
Multichem AMH Control is designed as a tri-level, liquid stable frozen product. The product will typically be run to provide a minimum of 2 levels of control to monitor AMH assay performance within the analytical ranges. Multichem AMH Control will be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The Control is to be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Frozen Liquid stable, tri-level control
- 30 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 36 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Optimised and assayed for major IVD platforms
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples