Third party, bi-level, liquid stable, multi-analyte quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for CSF Assays. Multichem CSF contains 4 analytes including CSF glucose, protein, IgG and lactate.
Technopath’s Multichem CSF Controls are intended for use as third party, bi- level, liquid stable, multi-analyte quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for CSF Assays.
Multichem CSF Controls are designed as bi-level, liquid stable frozen products. These products will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The products should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The controls are should be stored at -20°C to -80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The products should be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Assess the precision of the assays listed
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Track product performance with IAMQC
- Frozen, Liquid stable control
- 30 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 36 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Optimised and assayed for major IVD platforms
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples