Multichem D-Dimer Control is intended for use as a third party, bi-level, liquid stable quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for D-Dimer Assays
Multichem D-Dimer Control is intended for use as a third party, bi-level, liquid stable quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for D-Dimer Assays.
Multichem D-Dimer Control is designed as a bi-level, liquid stable frozen product. The product will typically be run to provide a minimum of two levels of control to monitor D-Dimer assay performance within the analytical ranges. Multichem D-Dimer Control will be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The Control is to be stored at -20°C to -80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Improved user confidence in assay performance at the medical decision assay range
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Frozen Liquid stable, bi-level control
- 30 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 36 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Optimised and assayed for major IVD platforms
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples