Multichem IA Plus (Barcoded for Alinity i Systems)
Increase laboratory efficiencies with barcoded QC. – Reduce handling time, reclaim storage space, reduce lot evaluation time, reduce packaging waste, reduce dead-volume waste with Multichem IA Plus – consolidated Third Party immunoassay QC material. This third party control material is available from your local Abbott Diagnostics office.
Product Description :
Technopath Clinical diagnostics is the exclusive manufacturer of onboard third party qc materials for the Abbott Alinity platforms. Multichem IA Plus (Barcoded for Alinity i Systems) is the only multianalyte immunoassay control available on the market that can be stored onboard the Alinity i. Multichem IA Plus Control is intended for use as a third party, multi-constituent quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoassay Assays. Multichem IA Plus contains 86 analytes including fertility and thyroid hormones, steroid hormones, cardiac markers, anaemia markers, therapeutic drugs, adrenal markers, bone metabolism markers and tumour markers.
Multichem IA Plus is designed as a tri-level, liquid stable frozen product. This product will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control is to be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product are to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- On-board storage on the Alinity i system in temperature controlled reagent carousel.
- Automatically run at user-defined intervas.
- Barcoded vials make loading faster and easier – minimizing errors
- On-board stability is monitored by the Alinity i system software
- Frozen liquid stable, tri-level control
- 10 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8°C degrees
- 28 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- 5 days onboard stability
- Third party independent quality control