Multichem IA Plus
Increase laboratory efficiencies – Reduce handling time, reclaim storage space, reduce lot evaluation time, reduce packaging waste, reduce dead-volume waste with Multichem IA Plus – consolidated Third Party immunoassay QC material.
Product Description :
Multichem IA Plus Control is intended for use as a third party, multi-constituent quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoassay Assays. Multichem IA Plus contains 86 analytes including fertility and thyroid hormones, steroid hormones, cardiac markers, anaemia markers, therapeutic drugs, adrenal markers, bone metabolism markers and tumour markers.
Multichem IA Plus is designed as a tri-level, liquid stable frozen product. This product will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control should be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product should be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Reduced QC packaging, storage and inventory management
- Unique level of test consolidation
- Reduced operator handling hours
- Reduced dead volume and general waste output
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Frozen, Liquid stable, tri-level control
- 10 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 36 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Optimised and assayed for individual manufacturers platforms
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples