Multichem Infectious Disease (ID) Quality Controls (QC) samples, have been specifically optimised and validated to match assays commonly used for infectious diseases testing. Multichem ID-B is an unassayed control, optimized for Abbott and Diasorin instruments. Scroll down to view the product benefits and analyte list.
The Multichem ID Multi-marker range of products is easily identifiable by their colour coding (in this case B for blue). Multichem ID-B consolidates six analytes (see analyte list below). This unassayed product is optimized for specific platforms, including; Abbott Architect, Abbott Alinity i, Abbott Alinity s, DiaSorin Liaison, DiaSorin Liaison XL MUREX.
- No requirements for sample aliquoting
- Direct sampling from control vials
- Direct control sample placement and storage on instrument specific carriers
- Elimination of QC sample transposition errors
- Instrument specific barcodes included
- Increased compliance with health and safety guidelines
- 24 month* closed tube stability at 2°C to 8°C (*Targeted closed tube stability – Lot specific at launch)
- 30 day open tube stability at 2°C to 8°C
- Ready-to-use liquid stable
- Consolidates 6 analytes
- Targeted at 2-4 times higher than the cut off
- Indicative target values provided in the package insert
- Third party independent quality control