Multichem ID-COVID19 M
Multichem ID-COVID19 M is a Third-Party Quality Control for IgM Antibodies to SARS-C0V-2. Coming Soon!
These Quality Controls (QC) samples, have been specifically optimised and validated to match assays commonly used for COVID-19 disease testing.
Scroll down to view the product benefits and analyte list.
Product Description :
The Multichem ID-COVID19 M product is a positive control for antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The kit is delivered in a choice of two configurations. Firstly, 4x2mL tubes with an integrated instrument barcode and secondly 4 x 4mL vials. The product is suitable for most platforms including Abbott, Roche and Siemens.
- Assess the precision of COVID-19 assays
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Direct sampling from control tubes (2mL kits)
- Instrument barcodes included (2mL kits)
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Track product performance with IAMQC
- 6 month* closed tube stability at 2°C to 8°C (*Initial stability at launch. Will be extended once further data is available)
- 10 day open tube stability at 2°C to 8°C
- Ready-to-use liquid stable
- Third party independent quality control