Multichem ID-COVID19Neg is a Negative Third-Party Quality Control for IgG and IgM Antibodies to SARS-C0V-2.
These Quality Controls (QC) samples, have been specifically optimised and validated to match assays commonly used for COVID-19 disease testing and come with access to our interlaboratory Peer program, IAMQC®.
The Multichem ID-COVID19Neg product is a negative control for IgG and IgM antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The kit is delivered in a choice of two configurations: 4x2mL tubes with an integrated instrument barcode and secondly 4 x 4mL vials. The product is suitable for most platforms including Abbott, Roche and Siemens.
All Multichem ID-COVID19 quality controls are supported by our interlaboratory Peer program, IAMQC®.
- Assess the precision of COVID-19 assays
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Direct sampling from control tubes (2mL kits)
- Instrument barcodes included (2mL kits)
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Track product performance with IAMQC
- 36 month closed tube stability at 2°C to 8°C
- 30 day open tube stability at 2°C to 8°C
- Ready-to-use liquid stable
- Third party independent quality control