Multichem P (Barcoded for Alinity c Systems)
Increase laboratory efficiencies with barcoded QC – Third Party, single level, liquid stable immunoprotein quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoprotein Assays.
Technopath Clinical diagnostics is the exclusive manufacturer of onboard third party qc materials for the Abbott Alinity platforms. Multichem P (Barcoded for Alinity c Systems) is the only multianalyte immunology control available on the market that can be stored onboard the Alinity c. Multichem P, Technopath’s Supplementary Immunoprotein Control is intended for use as a third party, single level, liquid stable immunoprotein quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoprotein Assays. Target values are provided for 39 analytes, including immunoglobulins, complement proteins, inflammatory proteins as well as carrier and storage proteins.
Multichem P Control is designed as a single level, liquid stable frozen product. The product will typically be run as a supplementary high level control, in conjunction with at least one of the Multichem Serum Control levels, (S or S Plus) to provide a minimum of 2 levels of control to allow assay system performance monitoring within the analytical ranges. It will be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control is to be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- On-board stability is monitored by the Alinity system software
- Barcoded vials make loading faster and easier – minimizing errors
- Automatically run at user-defined intervals
- On-board storage on the Alinity system in temperature controlled reagent carousel
- Replace multiple competitor products when used in conjunction with Multichem S Plus
- Elevated concentrations for immunoprotein analytes
- Frozen liquid stable, single level control
- 14 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8°C degrees
- 30 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- 7 days onboard stability
- Third party independent quality control