Multichem P (distributed by Abbott)
Third party, single level, liquid stable immunoprotein quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoprotein Assays. This third party control material is available from your local Abbott Diagnostics office.
Technopath Multichem P Supplementary Immunoprotein Control is intended for use as a third party, single level, liquid stable immunoprotein quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Immunoprotein Assays. Target values are provided for 39 analytes, including immunoglobulins, complement proteins, inflammatory proteins as well as carrier and storage proteins.
Multichem P Control is designed as a single level, liquid stable frozen product. The product will typically be run as a supplementary high level control, in conjunction with at least one of the Multichem Serum Control levels, (S or S Plus) to provide a minimum of 2 levels of control to allow assay system performance monitoring within the analytical ranges. It will be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control is to be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Replace multiple competitor products when used in conjunction with Multichem S PlusSatisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Assess the precision of the assays listed
- Elevated concentrations for immunoprotein analytes
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Long shelf life extends lot availability
- Frozen Liquid stable, single level control
- 14 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 30 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Optimised and assayed for Abbott Architect and Alinity
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples