Multichem S Plus
Increase laboratory efficiencies – Reduce handling time, reclaim storage space, reduce lot evaluation time, reduce packaging waste, reduce dead-volume waste with Multichem S Plus – consolidated Third Party chemistry QC material.
Multichem S Plus Control is intended for use as a third party, multi-constituent quality control material to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for Chemistry Assays. It incorporates serum chemistry, immunology, lipid, TDM , enzymes and esoterics.
Multichem S Plus contains 105 analytes including the addition of C-Reactive Protein and Rheumatoid Factor at clinically relevant concentrations. NOTE: This is the main difference between Multichem S Plus and our other ‘regular’ Multichem S product, i.e that CRP and RF are added to the Multichem S Plus product only. Also includes Chemistry, Esoterics, Immunoproteins, Enzymes, Lipids, and Therapeutic Drugs. When combined with Multichem P the solution offers an extensive spread of immunoprotein concentrations.
Multichem S Plus is designed as a tri-level, liquid stable frozen product. This product will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control should be stored at -20°C to –80°C and thawed as per IFU prior to use. The product should be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Reduced QC packaging, storage and inventory management
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Unique level of test consolidation
- Reduced operator handling hours
- Reduced waste output
- Frozen, Liquid stable, tri-level control
- 10 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8 degrees
- 36 months shelf life once stored at -20 to -80°C degrees
- Third party independent quality control
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples
- Optimised and assayed for individual manufacturers platforms.