Multichem U (Barcoded for Alinity c Systems)
Increase laboratory efficiencies with barcoded QC. Technopath’s Urinary chemistry quality control is designed for use in the routine monitoring of precision of laboratory testing procedures.
Technopath Clinical diagnostics is the exclusive manufacturer of onboard third party qc materials for the Abbott Alinity platforms. Multichem U (Barcoded for Alinity c Systems) is the only multianalyte urine chemistry control available on the market that can be stored onboard the Alinity c. Multichem U is intended for use as a third party, bi- level, liquid stable multi-analyte control designed for use in the routine monitoring of precision of laboratory testing procedures. Contains 18 analytes including kidney function parameters, pituitary/adrenal metabolites, hCG and urinary proteins.
Multichem U Control is designed as a bi-level liquid stable product. The product will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control is to be stored at 2°C to 8°C and mixed as per IFU prior to use. The control is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- On-board stability is monitored by the Alinity system software
- Barcoded vials make loading faster and easier – minimizing errors
- Automatically run at user-defined intervals
- On-board storage on the Alinity system in temperature controlled reagent carousel
- Liquid stable, bi-level control
- 30 days open vial stability once thawed and stored at 2 to 8°C degrees
- 24 months shelf life once stored at 2 to 8°C degrees
- 7 days onboard stability
- Third party independent quality control