Multichem U (distributed by Abbott)
Technopath’s Urinary chemistry quality control is designed for use in the routine monitoring of precision of laboratory testing procedures. This third party control material is available from your local Abbott Diagnostics office.
Technopath Multichem U Control is intended for use as a third party, bi- level, liquid stable multi-analyte control designed for use in the routine monitoring of precision of laboratory testing procedures. Target values are provided for 13 analytes including kidney function parameters, pituitary/adrenal metabolites, hCG and urinary proteins.
Multichem U Control is designed as a bi-level liquid stable product. The product will typically be run after reagent calibration and at a frequency dictated by laboratory QC procedures and reagent / instrument manufacturer instructions. The product should be treated the same as patient specimens and run in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit or reagent being used. The control is to be stored at 2°C to 8°C and mixed as per IFU prior to use. The control is to be stored at 2 to 8°C between use.
- Replace two competitor products with one
- Satisfies regulatory guidelines for use of independent controls
- Assess the precision of the assays listed
- Concentrations targeted at clinically relevant values
- Enhanced stability for creatinine and microalbumin
- Liquid stable, tri-level control
- 30 days open vial stability once stored at 2 to 8°C between uses
- 24 months shelf life once stored at 2 to 8°C
- Third party QC material
- Human based materials used as part of manufacturing process
- Mimics performance of commutable patient samples
- Optimised and assayed for Abbott Architect and Alinity systems